Yellow: facts about my childhood
1) My brother and I didn’t get along the greatest (but we’re fine now)
2) I watched Pokemon every Saturday morning
3) I loved camping/Boy Scouts
4) I lived pretty close to grade school so I rode my bike there often
5) I tucked my shirt in a lot
6) I took after school French classes every Wednesday
7) I played the Flute in 4th grade but switched to the sax the next year and haven’t looked back since
Yellow: facts about my childhood
Sorry this took so long to respond to. My laptop died.
Orange: Facts about my home town
1) I’ve lived here my whole live
2) It’s Glendale, MO
3) I’ve lived in 2 houses here
4) My favorite sandwich place is right around the corner
5) I can see the St. Louis Arch after about a 5 minute drive.
6) The neighbors give the best trick or treat candy (which we need to tell jokes for, we work hard for our treats)
Red: facts about my best friend
1) He loves the Cardinals
2) He goes to Mizzou
3) He’s an Eagle Scout, like me
4) He finally got a new car after his old one squeeled whenever it started
5) He has a cat named Butter
Pink: facts about my parents
1) My mom likes to make jewelry
2) My dad bikes a lot
3) My mom works for Nestle Purina and that’s why we now have 3 cats instead of the 1 we had a few years ago
4) My mom dyes her hair red (shhh don’t tell anyone)
Did I ever mention I fucking love visual poetry? Because I fucking love visual poetry.
THIS IS SO COOL
wow is this ever relevant
Took me a second.
I love this so much.
OMFG I FINALLY GET IT
wow i love this, took me a while though LOL
i do not get it! Someone explain!
took me about 5 minutes to get
aw i love this so much
DO NOT PUT ICE CREAM IN YOUR EYES
WHY DID YOU PUT ICE CREAM IN YOUR EYES
I WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WOULD JHURT SHORT ANSWER YES DONT
would you say that it makes your eyes scream
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Oh my god, my heart. These are insanely powerful, impactful photographs, and that is what I hope to do with my own photography; Leave an impact.